The Birthday-in-a-Box (BIAB) Program serves homeless children in domestic violence shelters, scattered sites, motels, and other locations which cannot accommodate Birthday Wishes Party Coordinators. The BIAB Program allows Birthday Wishes to reach an additional 1,200 homeless children in almost any living situation each year.
Building a Toddler Gift Box will help support the BIAB Program’s fastest growing demographic of 1-2 year old children.
We rely on volunteers to fill and assemble the hundreds of gift boxes we send out each month. Click here to schedule a drop off for your completed gift box!
• Use 10-ream paper boxes and lids from
Staples, Hammerill, etc. for the box.
• The box and lid need to be wrapped
separately in birthday-themed paper.
• Gifts should be age appropriate (6mos –
• All gifts must be brand new and in original
packaging with batteries provided if
Gifts Should Include:
• 1 Learning Toy (Examples: Stacking/Building Toys)
• 1 Sensory/Activity Ball
• 1 Book
• 1 Board Puzzle
How to Wrap a BIAB